BOOST & BOOST+
BOOST – Comprehensive Data Quality Assessment
Does your data quality need a BOOST? ROI need a BOOST? Deliverability need a BOOST? How about Response Rates? Sales? Donations? Do they all need a BOOST?
National Change of Address (NCOALink®) processing has proven an invaluable tool in improving the deliverability of mail and the general quality of address-based data. Encompassing CASS Standardization, Delivery Point Validation (DPV®), and a 48-month history of Individual, Family, and Business moves, NCOALink should be the cornerstone of any address quality initiative.
However NCOALink only covers some of the factors impacting deliverability and address quality, and needs a BOOST in order to identify and update moves older than 4 years, flag deceased individuals, add missing address information, find duplicates, verify names and more. Enter Peachtree Data’s newest service offering …BOOST!
The quality and health of your customer or prospect data plays a vital role in the success of any direct marketing campaign, whether it be email, telemarketing or direct mail. Despite its importance, Data Quality is frequently overlooked. Statistics show that nearly 75% of direct marketers acknowledge that they should have a comprehensive data quality plan in place to keep their customer/prospect data current and up to date, yet many fail to implement such a plan.
The minimal investment in Data Quality is more than covered through significant cost savings, increased response rates and increased revenue generation on direct marketing campaigns.
Have you considered enhancing your data by adding Phone Numbers, Emails or Demographic Attributes? Data Quality plays a role here as well. Ensure maximum ROI by being proactive about clean and up to date data before investing in any enhancements.
Cleaner Data = Higher Match Rates
Services included in BOOST Plus:
- 48-month NCOALink: Provides updated addresses by using the USPS change of address data (COA).
- PCOA Plus: Premium COA service that also flags deceased, confirms current name and address information and tracks name changes. Uses Lexis Nexus data repository with 35 years of address history.
- DSF2: Identify residential / business, seasonal, and educational institution addresses.
- Apartment Append: Improve the deliverability of your data by adding missing apartment numbers. Also improves matches to NCOALink and PCOA.
- PCOA: Uses commercial sources such as subscription, mail order and credit card info to find updated addresses. Updates records not found by NCOALink and goes back 60 months.
- CASS/DPV: Standardize and validate US mailing address information.
- Suppression Services: Deceased, DMA Mail Preference, Prison and Nursing Homes
- De-duplication: Identify duplicate records within your database.
Reports included from BOOST Plus
- Data Quality Report: Provides totals for records updated, invalid addresses, Nixes (MLNFA, Foreign Move, New address not valid), name/address verified, deceased, DMA Mail Preference, Prison, Nursing Home, and duplicates (Address, Household and Individual level).
- Financial Impact Report: Calculates savings to mail campaign cost through elimination of records that should not be mailed, as well as improvements to response rates resulting from improved deliverability.
Data Hygiene Services
Keep your mailing list clean and up-to-date with our full range of hygiene services.
Data Enhancement Services
Gain insight into who your customers are and refine your list segmentation and list rental purchases.