PCOA Plus is a new premium data hygiene service offered by Peachtree Data that tackles multiple issues typically associated with mailing lists and databases.
Among those issues are, finding more address changes, changes that date back beyond the 48-month window of NCOALink, name changes/discrepancies, verifying that people still live at an address, and identifying deceased individuals.
PCOA Plus taps into the LexisNexis data repository, which is known throughout the industry as one of the most robust data sets available with links to more than 29,000 continually updated data sources and 35 years or archived history. This data is utilized by law enforcement, government agencies, and financial institutions to screen and verify the most recent name/address information.
Now that you know about the backbone of PCOA Plus, let’s talk about what it does:
- Changes of Address – NCOALink is a very effective tool for finding address changes, however, it does not catch them all. Since PCOA Plus contains archived address history dating decades beyond the 48-month window of NCOALink, it routinely provides several times as many new addresses as NCOALink alone.
- Name Changes – The archived history also tracks name information to resolve multiple iterations of the same person, such as maiden names, initials, and misspellings. We will return the most recent name and address in these cases, and provide coding if the name is different than the input file.
- Resident Verification – A common misconception about NCOALink and CASS is that they confirm name and address combinations, verifying that the person still lives at the address. While they do confirm the address as deliverable or not, they do not confirm that the person lives there. PCOA Plus does provide this verification and will return a confirmation code if the name and address of the input record matches the most current address we have on file.
- Deceased Individuals – PCOA Plus accesses the most comprehensive and accurate deceased information coming from the Social Security Administration, State, and Local Governments. This information dates back up to 35 years.
Benefits of PCOA Plus:
- Increased revenue and response rates – mailing to more accurate addresses leads to increased response rates which creates more revenue.
- Greatly Improved cost per new customer/acquisition, renewals, and reactivations.
- Cost savings – save on postage, mail piece material, and mail preparation. Fewer mail pieces being tossed in garbage due to undeliverable mail.
Data Hygiene Services
Keep your mailing list clean and up-to-date with our full range of hygiene services.
Data Enhancement Services
Gain insight into who your customers are and refine your list segmentation and list rental purchases.